Panel session “Why should small nations, regions and cities develop and deploy their soft power resources?”
From the IWA & British Council event on Thursday 26th April 2018 at Principality Stadium, Cardiff.
– Chair: Sir Ciarán Devane, CEO, British Council
– Rebecca Matthews, CEO, Aarhus 2017 – European City of Culture
– Michel Lafleur, Assistant Deputy Minister, Bilateral Affairs, Québec Ministry for International relations
– Professor Gary Rawnsley, Professor of Public Diplomacy, Aberystwyth University
– Professor JP Singh, Professor of Culture and Political Economy and Director, Centre for Cultural Relations, University of Edinburgh